We see more gains ahead for investors in 2017. It will come with its share of Market turbulence no doubt. But still there is a lot to like about this aging Bull. After 2 years of an earnings recession, Corporate America is seeing an acceleration of growth again. The US economy is revving up too. Anticipated tax-reform, new infrastructure spending and pro-business policies in Washington have the Stock Market engines running again. They were actually moving even before the election. To understand how to think about 2017, it’s important to remember the year that just passed.
How can we help you today?CONTACT US
- Mike’s Morning Brief – November 13, 2019 November 13, 2019
- The Great Experiment November 8, 2019
- Financial Planning November 2019 | How to Make Charitable Giving a Part of Your Financial Plan November 5, 2019
- Good Riddance October November 1, 2019
- Mike’s Morning Brief – October 30, 2019 October 30, 2019